I'm Charissa, and I'm here to help you make beautiful, effective things.
I cut my design teeth in film school, working with some amazing people and Muppets (yes, Muppets...check out my resume). Since then, I've had the privilege of creating and teaching for a living. I've worked with exciting companies like Apple, Pandora, LearnUp, and Lark, and you can read more about that here if you want the resume-style version of the story.
What I do:
- Strategize multi-immersive experiences for change
- Refine your message (words and pictures)
- Create learning programs that actually work
- Give you tough love about why your people don’t buy your message (it probably doesn’t look good)
- Visualize your brand
- Help you understand your core audience
- Strategic planning for Learning/Development /Comms initiatives
- Creative direction
- Keynote strategy (content and visuals)
When do you need me?
- You want an out of the box visual, learning, and comms experience for your internal programs
- You’re about to go on Shark Tank, and your brand was created in Microsoft Paint
- Your employees are embarrassed to share your corporate slide deck when they go out on meetings
- You need your people to do something differently, and know that clicking through a powerpoint won't cut it.
The resume only tells part of my story. So, please get in touch, and let's chat (preferably over an ice cold Dr. Pepper).